Best budget streamer on the market now?

I know there have been lots of threads around this subject but the market moves forward very quickly on this tech so....

Using Google Chromecast Audio right now for my two older systems and while I do not have a problem with the units themselves the control app, BubbleupNp leaves something to be desired constantly crashing on my android phone.
Now maybe someone knows of a better more stable app for starters?

Failing that all I need is the ability to connect wirelessly to my home network ( has to be able to connect to Qobuz!) and be able to send an analog out signal via stereo rca ( my older system integrateds do not have any other options).
No other features required.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
Classd.
That is exactly what I have read however on the Qobuz app on my phone there is NO option to cast.
Now I know there was on the Tidal app but it is just not there on the Qobuz app on my android phone.

Which is why I am using Bubbleupnp...
So that got me thinking....
Dl the Qobuz app on my ipad and sure as sugar I can now cast direct from the app on the iPad.
But not from my android phone and the app is up to date so not sure why not.

Oh well have one solution for now......
@OP, you have to select a song to see the cast button. Try playing a song then looking in the top right. I use android too. It’s an unfortunate user experience issue to Qobuz.

Google cast is the platform agnostic solution that small hardware manufacturers should be implementing to complete with those companies who also develop and maintain their own software. So far, the list of HiFi gear supporting casting is minimal.

I recommend trying the free 90-day trial for Amazon Music. Library of 50M songs in CD quality and under 10M in 24bit. The convenience might dissuade you from maintaining your home server. And the UI user experience tops Qobuz. Best.
As I said
Its simply not there on my phone.
And if I have to START playing a song first to then see if it can be cast, well that's pretty dumb......
So yes ONCE I start a song I then get an option to cast it AFTER it has already started playing.
That's dumber than a box of rocks!

I want it to be like the iPad where I get the option to just cast to the Chromecast unit BEFORE I start playing anything.
On the iPad you just select your endpoint and it plays everything to there until you tell it otherwise.

How hard should it be for the android vetsion to be the same.