The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
I have a dedicated 11.5x11.5x.11.5 untreated carpeted room.  I have a pair of Focal Diablo Utopia III's, with a REL subwoofer that I would recommend for a small room, especially when powered by a good tube amp.  I use a PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premier HP with them and the sound is excellent.  I have also used a pair of Pulsars instead, which are also excellent, but on balance, I think that the Focal's edge the Pulsars out in my setup with all but my collection of Led Zep bootlegs.  The bass response on the Focal's is not as dominant as with the Pulsars in a small room, so if you don't like the Pulsars, I think that the Focal's are an excellent choice.
I have a small room and have tried literally dozens of speakers of speakers over the years. I've ended with a pair of Graham LS6 standmount speakers.
What about something like YG Caramel 2? I never heard it but just thinking might be a great option.
@smodtactical.  The small Carmel 2’s are an interesting design, not sure that they would be extended enough in the lows for me, but I guess with added subs, they could indeed be a contender.