High output MC cartridges

I'm looking to replace my MI cartridge with a HOMC cartridge.
I've narrowed it down (price/output mV) to either the Dynavector 20x2 MC, or, the Sumiko Blackbird MC .
Before I take another plung .... I thought I'd run it by the AG community to see if anybody out there has experience comparing these two offerings?
thehorn
I’ve just noticed that “the horn” asked for comparisons between the Blackbird and the Dynavector.  He did not ask for opinions on HOMC cartridges.  So, I would say, first don’t buy an HOMC. There are many great MM and MI cartridges in the ca $1000 price area and below that are more likely to thrill you. Second, if you feel compelled to do so, I would choose the Dynavector based on my own less than good experience with a Blackbird and many favorable reports on the Dynavector.  But I never heard the latter in my system.
I had wonderful experience with various Dynavector cartridges including rare HOMC DV30A, but the most impressive were LOMC like 17DS and 23RS MR, now i have NOS 17D2 on the shelf
lewm - you’re a gent & a scholar (“the horn” asked for comparisons between the Blackbird and the Dynavector. He did not ask for opinions on HOMC cartridges").

Out of all the contributors who were good enough to add to this post [& I do sincerely thank you all], lewm, you were the only one who read my question correctly.

As I stated "I’ve narrowed it down (price/output mV)", [chakster] you’ve hit the nail on the head " there is only one reason people buy HOMC cartridges, the reason is the phono stage that can’t handle LOMC".
My Audion Premier 2.0 MM pre-amp does not have the gain for a L.O cartridge, that’s why I’m researching HOMC cartridges.

As for [mijostyn] I did compliment your knowledge, and was hoping you were a shop owner, cartridge rep, or someone in the trade. Shame you never learned the adage .... never assume, as you’ll only make ass out of - - - etc, etc. To quote you [" The Grado is not humming because of your system. It is humming because it does not like your turntable. Get one with a DC motor"]. My TT is an Oracle Dephi, which has a DC motor.

Again you assume " get yourself a little tube phonostage and do it right".

My AUDION Premier 2.0 Line Preamplifier / MM has a tube phonostage, and the thought of adding an external phono stage to what is one of the finest phono stages on the market, along with another set of interconnects is simply absurd.

Assumption #3, [It bothers me that you do not understand the relationship of mass to inertia]. Your talking to an engineer my priggish friend, and as for [ Are our high schools really failing our kids that badly]? I’m 59, and graduate school has been a good number of years ago, so wrong again. As a matter of fact the only thing you have got right is High Output MCs have to have a large coil structure, and for that I commend you.

[mijostyn], your Soundsmith Zephyr 2 suggestion was a good one, which lead me to further research the topic. I was intouch with My Kind of Music, in Toronto [super guys], and the owner was adamant that as good as the Zephyr III is, with my system, making the leap to the Adia is the prudent way to go. For the extra $500 U.S dollars the Adia is not an exercise in diminishing returns.

Unfortunatly with the exchange rate the way it is, out the door Soundsmith’s Adia is $3grand Canadian, but as the Chinese say "that’s the way the egg rolls.

Thx again for the input boys,

appreciated.