Are my " diamond " tweeters really diamond

Could my diamond tweeters be coated with zircons and not real diamonds. I paid a lot of extra money for those diamonds.

128x128soundsrealaudio
So who gives a crap what the tweeter is coated with.....how does it sound? Natural, bright, 
randy-11

I took your advice and purchased a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers. Hard to find but finally found a jeweler here locally and he actually had to make a pair for me. So after I removed a few annoying nose hairs I finally got to those "diamond" tweeters. Those little buggers are really small. I think I got just one zircon/diamond and headed back to the jeweler. Kind of a long story but I had meet a young lady, well we haven't  meet in person. We communicated on line, she clearly loves me and wants to marry so my jeweler is going mount that zircon/diamond in what he describes as a lovely ring, the jewelers words, for my future bride. Not sure why all those young Russian woman like me so much.  
Will let you know regarding future developments. 
Soundsrealaudio “Are my " diamond " tweeters really diamond?”

soundsrealaudio “So who gives a crap what the tweeter is coated with.....how does it sound? Natural, bright,?”

ummm, I thought you gave a crap and that’s why you asked, and thats why you paid more for diamond tweeters.  

Wolfgarcia... “diamond coated/berellium/titanium/soft dome/hard dome”

Soundrealaudio “I think bit coins would make a better tweeter the all the crap listed about by the wolf man.”

Which ones are crap?  diamond (like what you just spent all kinds of extra money on), beryllium, titanium, soft domes?  And you are proposing that bit coins probably sound better? 

b_limo

Thank you for your thoughtful response...if you send me several bitcoins I believe I have found a way to convert them into something very valuable. Like most speaker designers I have my shop in my garage/manufacturing facility, I am convinced I can make a better speaker then most manufactures...my wife thinks I am crazy, but most people consider me a genius,,,not always stable..