What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
I have a Classe Class D Sigma Amp 2 driving Wilson's which I am told dip down to 2 ohms. They sound GREAT.
Not saying they don't, but if you have Wilsons that go to 2ohms (your not saying what ones) then your not hearing them at the their best. And you maybe happy with that, because you don't know better.

Cheers George
Kudos to Joseph Audio for going the other way, and actually adding crossover components

That’s just adding series resistance to the perceived load to make it look higher to the amps output stage so it doesn’t complain, and what that does is lower the damping factor and raise the output impedance as seen by the amp 

You get a similar effect by using a ZERO output transformer with amps that aren’t right, and we all know know that is just a band aid fix, better off having the right amp to start with.
what about jeff rowland’s class d amps ?
all from the old stereo 102 through to the 201/501 monos and up to the current 825/925 etc can double their power into 4 ohms.
i’ve heard the big ones behind speakers like magnepans, martin logans and apogees, so they should have no problem driving the thiels.
Now your twisting things by saying "useless".
Of course it will "work" and he will say so, but will it get the very best out of the speakers?, DEFINITELY NOT! especially in the bass where they are a pig of a load.

George, once again you post with a hostility that is uncalled for. There was nothing "twisted" about what I said. It was fair use of English language. The provocative language you use does not reflect well on you or your credibility. If you are so sure of the view you state, why don’t you let Nord (and others) know they are wrong? That’s a rhetorical question.
Then why did you say "useless"
Of course it will work, class-D just won’t get the best from these speakers especially in the bass, and some maybe happy with that not knowing any better.
But I think if anyone had a speaker that was regarded as Stereophile "Class A" in the "full range" category, and one of Thiel’s all time master pieces, you would like to get the best out of it.

Stereophile JA " All in all, the CS5 is both the most thoroughly worked-out speaker design I have ever come across and perhaps the best-measuring loudspeaker I have yet experienced."

" The Manley 500s, which I held off hooking up for a long time, were, as nearly as I could determine, simply unable to deal with the CS5's cruel 2 ohm impedance at the low end." 
The Manly 500 watt monoblocks https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--i_Cjxmnb--/f_auto,t_supersize/v1552409073/zucn7la3dmcwphn2...