Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
I never abandoned vinyl.  When CDs first arrived I felt the vinyl sounded better, so why get rid of it.  Through the years, there has been a back and forth superiority between the sound of one medium and the other as I improved one component or another.
Now, they sound about equal with my current gear, so I’m happy.
"I sold my record collection last year, approximately 1,040 records, For now I kept 100 of my favorite records, I have been giving a lot of thought about selling the rest by the end of this year, VPI TNT JR, VPI Record cleaner, AR Phono amp and Extras, turned it on about 4 times this year, it is just collecting dust, there was a time when I was younger I would listed about 4 hours every evening but those days are long gone. "
rvpiano1 .... exactly.  It wasn't close in the late '80's early '90's.  Now I have my main system to the point that vinyl and sacd sound identical.  Looking ahead to this back in the 90's, I tried not to buy cd's that duplicated most of my vinyl collection .... Bob Dylan is perhaps the exception.  So I have a few that I can use to calibrate my system, but overall the two collections compliment one another.  1100 lp's and 1000+ cd's are enough .... both have their place, and both can be made to sound good (although some individual items never do.)
Yep. The record collection went in 1991. Don't miss the snap, crackle, pop, and like the space savings. Still have the TT (NAD w/Shure V15 Type V) because I was too lazy to dig it out of storage to see if it was worth anything. Next move it'll go. I have no interest in vinyl. My whole collection fits on a flash drive now.
On a vinyl enthusiasts portal, the answer to the OP's question will be difficult to get a clear answer, buying vinyl and producing tapes with the vinyl, was my first experience of music that I had a control of, if you discount choosing a radio station.
The whole experience around buying the vinyl, as well as the well known ritual and haptics, are indelible and in my experience not matched by any other medium.
With the knowledge learnt through continued pursuit of attempting to achieve the best replay ( budget dependent), the understanding of the requirements to achieve such a set up, becomes a hobby in itself, without any music involved.
The engineering, tuning, timing,leveling, attenuation, isolation, maintenance,   requirements to be thought about, for a device and media that can be disturbed by the most miniscule effects of the environment the device is set up in, has a varied level of appeal to any individual use Vinyl as a replay medium.
Taking into account the nurturing of such devices and media, to reassure one, that they are as close to a day it was bought condition, also has a infectious hold on a certain type of individual, these outlined requirements, become much more than the norm required for a maintenance of any tool one will use.
Give me a Swiss Analogue Watch of certain brands, these are engineered, to a similar discipline of a TT set up, the watch has to do a Job, just like the TT has to. 
Even though ownership of both watch and TT, might equate to equal amounts of pride of ownership. The discipline one will develop to maintain the unfaltering performance of one of these items will far surpass that of the other.   
I find it hard to believe that any individual born into the era of a non CD Market, who took the Vinyl experience, beyond just dropping a stylus into a groove, would separate themselves from their replay equipment and media collection without and regret .
I introduced for the first time into my system, the option to replay CD in 2016.
It was 1990, that I first entered into the serious world of being HiFi enthusiast, having my first commission built HiFi device built by a EE in 1993.
I have had my latest commission built device, designed and built by the same EE, supplied to me in 2018.
Relationships are created in HiFi that extend beyond the Devices and Media, and these friendships today are valued even more, as the shared ideas,
follow up discussions and works produced, are the root of some of the methods being put into use in the home system replays.
knowing a performer for a long time, that allowed one to share a input into their creativity,  who eventually presented a Album that is being played on the home system, will be a type of comparison.  
I put my system out for its first ever public audition in 2019, at the Wam Show at Kegworth Hotel, Room 106,
 ( The Build it Yourself, or if that is not possible, Have Someone Build it for You Room ).
Fifty Exhibitors were attending, and on the day, Five Hundred Paying Public visited.
With my intention of extending the social side of my HiFi Journey, meeting other enthusiasts, allowing others the chance to experience my system, and just maybe meet a few that are being influenced by some of the choices I have made for my system, in the hope they find something they wish to investigate, that was not on their radar.
I think it is fair to say I achieved my goal in every department