Klipsch Chorus or Cornwall II

I have a pair od A/D/S 1590's and thinking of replacing them with Klipsch Chorus or Cornwall II. will rock n roll sound better on them and if so witch ones?
my amp is a mcintosh 7300. it should be enough power. What i had heard about klipschs is that you love them or hate them. out of the 3 speakers what one sound better with stones or even van halen. or should i look at a different direction?

thanks
Jon (newbe)
jhorsh
All Klipsch speakers sound different. I had a Mac 7270 and have owned Chorus, Herseys, Forte, K4. I still have my favorite Quartets that I no longer use. Mac and Klipsch is a good marriage. Listen to the Stones on headphones. They're great in the studio but suck live. Good luck. BTW of the 2 I'd lean toward the Chorus. You have a fantastic amp. I only sold mine after 18 years to go to tubes.
Post removed 
Different but sideways. As described above, both the cornwall and the Chorus rock.If the chorus is in mint condition, it would get my vote.
I'm going to check out the Chorus this weekend. The guys had them from day one. From the pictures they are in excellent condition. He's asking 850 for them. I played some Cat Stevens on the ADS 1590's for the first time and they sounded sweet. is having different speakers for a warped musical taste wrong?