Klipsch Chorus or Cornwall II

I have a pair od A/D/S 1590's and thinking of replacing them with Klipsch Chorus or Cornwall II. will rock n roll sound better on them and if so witch ones?
my amp is a mcintosh 7300. it should be enough power. What i had heard about klipschs is that you love them or hate them. out of the 3 speakers what one sound better with stones or even van halen. or should i look at a different direction?

thanks
Jon (newbe)
jhorsh
No one else is going to be able to tell you if you will like Klipsch or not. You'll have to listen for yourself. Taking a poll won't help. What happens when 75% tell you to buy (or not buy) a brand and your heart is really with the minority?

You've got to think about what you want from a speaker and then choose the one that best matches your priorities.

If I was in the situation, it'd be a pretty easy decision to stand pat or look elsewhere, but then I like a broader spectrum of music than you've indicated. Neutral voice quality and natural sounding acoustic instruments are more important to me than volume and punch and I don't find Klipsch particularly strong in the areas that mean the most to me..
All Klipsch speakers sound different. I had a Mac 7270 and have owned Chorus, Herseys, Forte, K4. I still have my favorite Quartets that I no longer use. Mac and Klipsch is a good marriage. Listen to the Stones on headphones. They're great in the studio but suck live. Good luck. BTW of the 2 I'd lean toward the Chorus. You have a fantastic amp. I only sold mine after 18 years to go to tubes.
Post removed 
Different but sideways. As described above, both the cornwall and the Chorus rock.If the chorus is in mint condition, it would get my vote.