Audioquest Dragon Powercord vs Hurricane

I don't want to get into a debate about if powercords and/or cables sound different or not. I just want to talk about the differences between the Audioquest Dragon and Audioquest Hurricane powercords in my system, based on my ears and preferences. My system consists of a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier, Jeff Rowland Corus preamp, Chord Dave DAC, Antipodes DS GT music server, Monitor Audio PL500 ii speakers, JL Audio F112 v2,  Clarus Crimson speaker cables, Wireworld Platinum series 8 XLRs, and all Audioquest Hurricane power cords.
I have two Dragon powercords for a home audition. I put one on my DAC and the other on my preamp. My initial thought is the Dragon added a lot of detail. I usually listen with the volume set at 60, but had to reduce it to 58 with the Dragon inserted. After letting the music play for awhile, I did some critical listening for 90 minutes or so. I'm pretty certain that I will keep all Hurricanes and not purchase any Dragon powercords. It isn't because I think the Hurricane is better. I submit they are different and I always say cables are system dependent. In my system the Hurricane is a more balanced cable, where the Dragon is forward to my ears and it's a cable that really highlights details in a way that I don't like. E.g. when I listened to a blues track by KEB MO, with the Dragons the guitar was very forward and dominate, his voice was out of balance and the bass wasn't as full. Returning to the Hurricanes provided excellent balance with detail and fuller bass. Things may change over the next couple of days, but I don't usually change from my initial thoughts. There are no absolutes in audio and careful component matching is more important than how much a component cost.  
ricred1
Sorry, I thought you may pick up on the sarcasm. Black or white, easy to understand statements are much more clear to many people. If I said "McIntosh sucked or did not suck" it would just be my opinion on a very popular amp. Since you asked, (subjectively) I think most McIntosh amps have have a slightly laid back, warm sound. I have the 601's which I think work pretty well for me. A popular brand over the years, which seems to hold it's resale value more than most, would suggest, many people would find the statement,  "McIntosh amps go from old solid-state sound (which we all know is wrong)" absurd. The 99.9% statement does not relate to right or wrong. I meant  to say that very small fraction of music listeners can perceive this (some state obvious) difference in cable, especially when it comes to burn in. This does not make you wrong. However, (and this is subjective) it probably makes it statistically insignificant. 
Post removed 
ricred1,
In music, audio reproduction and life, there are some objective absolutes and some subjective preferences.  Clarity/detail is one of those absolutes, not a matter of opinion.  Songs have words which are often hard to fully appreciate.  It is obviously desirable to have more clarity/detail to grasp what the words are, their inflections/nuances, delivery with unique and subtle pauses, etc.  With the spoken word in the absence of music, this is obvious.  Great actors have this clarity in abundance, and even radio/TV announcers are chosen for their clear speech and relative absence of distracting local accents like Southern drawl and NY mannerisms.  These desirable qualities are obvious to any listener.  Same goes for music.  Now, add instrumental sounds, and ever more complex music (especially classical) and the need for maximum clarity is obvious.  The trick is to obtain clarity without emphasis on any 1 feature--you don't want to sound like a didactic English grammar teacher who is highlighting a particular quality of the spoken word, which is certainly not a natural way of speaking.  The same applies to music and audio.  You don't want emphasis on any particular freq range which creates artificial, unbalanced sound.  In theory, this is ideal, but the reality of all speakers which are far from perfectly neutral and clear is that to compensate for deficiencies of the speaker, you may end up emphasizing certain freq ranges with your choice of components.  This is a legitimate use of subjective analysis which dictates your preferences.  I am not contradicting myself here, but all this effort is in the service towards the goal of high fidelity.  It is just the reality of all the components that the whole system is highly flawed, and we must strive for the goal of high fidelity, not just striving for a full or warm sound just because you like it.  It is a general observation that full/warm sound with more bass and rolled off high freq will detract from clarity.  The most accurate/neutral amps are also well balanced AND clear/detailed in all freq ranges.  Bass will have less slam and fullness, but it will be tighter and reveal more clarity in those freq.  If you go too far and cut the bass at say, 100 Hz you will have more clarity in mid and high freq by default emphasis, but of course this is not natural and true to life.  
ron17,
I don't know why I expected it to be different. 

Viber6,

"we must strive for the goal of high fidelity, not just striving for a full or warm sound just because you like it."
You are not the authority on audio and can't tell anyone what they must do."

Starting now I'm going to ignore your post. You repeat the same thing over and over again. Most, if not all of what you say is based on "your theory" and not much listening.