New Magico A1 Bookshelf Speakers!

Has anyone seen, heart or read a review on Magico's new A1 bookshelf speakers?

Magico's site states the speakers start shipping Q3 '19 ... so next month at the latest?

The speakers are going to be prices at $7,400.  The last bookshelf speakers by Magico were more than $20,000.  

Could this be a game changer for those of us looking for the ultimate bookshelf?
They are solid aluminum and weigh 45 lb.

Does anyone have more intel to share?

Thanks...
gtlatsis
Many top shelf stand mounts out there, like Tune Tots, 805s, Guarneris, and I could name drop many others. Some folks prefer them as they are more fit for smaller rooms (I do).

It’s entertaining to see Magico distillate their design codes in order to offer price-point products that still has the Magico DNA. If they weren’t developing and selling 100k+ speakers they wouldn’t be able to offer those.

I’d love to hear them with some Accuphase gear, now!
Its part of a suite for HT/multichannel including a sub and CC. My biggest question is how the A1 will handle bass tradeoffs, and another is if Magico will offer factory stands. It's great they are continuing with the sealed cabinets. Magico seems to be very good at marketing, although they do not have gloss sopra paint. I wish the company the best. (The best stand-mount is the Wilson Benesch Endeavour. Its a scientific fact :))
$50,000 for Wilson Benesch stand mounted speakers!

They better be the best if not the most expensive...  and forget about science.  The beauty of HiFi is that science is not the final answer.  

It's the buyer's personal taste, appetite and ear.