I'm 14 in a detached garage converted into a teenage playground with a waterbed, blacklights, SS Japanese silver behemoths,  and speakers hanging inside nets. Admit it you were there once. Anyone have thoughts on the nets as a viable option for speakers? (Can't believe I remember this....pretty hazy in that garage.) Joe
jpwarren58

@jtcf 

Strawberry Alarm Clock the incents and peppermints song was the guy from Lynyrd Skynyrd who wrote the Sweet Home Alabama riff.  he wanted to play in a psychedelic band back then.  A friend of the band visited with them and that guy sand the peppermints song.  he was not a member of the band and never joined the band.  Go Figure.

1973: graduated HS,  playing bass in band, Klipsch LaScala's as my PA, a biamped bass rig, and studying Bob Heils book on live sound.  Koss Pro4AA as my headphone stereo at home.  Great diversity of music!  Steely Dan, Doobie Bros, Mahavishinu Orchestra, Beatles, Captain Beefheart, Hawkwind, Weather Report, Santana, amazing variety.  Working in hi end stereo store within a year, selling Audio Research, Phase Linear, SAE, Magneplanar, DQ10s, Time Windows, Infinitys, Thorens Turntables, Dynavector cartridges....demoing Fleetwood Mac, Heart, Supertramp.        
Just a toddler, barely walking, but would spend hours sprawled on the floor in front of parents’ Magnavox solid state shelf AM/FM stereo radio model 1FM034 Walnut with one built-in speaker and one detachable speaker from main unit, just diggin’ the tunes.

It wasn’t much, but I sure loved it