Lexicon MC-12

I picked this up at a bargain price- I realize it is long in the tooth but appears very well made. It powers up and runs diagnostics just fine. The issue is I cannot figure out how to use it :-( Possibly a remote is required- which I do not have. Must it be connected to a monitor for OSD  or can it be run from the front panel? I hooked it to an amp and a cd player, but I may not have it hooked up corectly. Any help appreciated. Thanks. 
128x128ovinewar
It's more than reasonably capable, more like extremely capable. Very nice machine, of course you need to assure all is well. A good indicator is that it runs the diagnostics and I assume it goes into standby mode. If it does not go into standby mode after diagnostics it may require a factory reset.
Thank you. It goes through the warm up and I believe it goes into standby. I will take you up on the offer when I have some time to tackle it.
I used it for both HT and 2 Ch listening. It has many features to enhance 2 Ch which I enjoyed on occasion. Most 2 Ch was plain stereo and it sounded very good, not quite as articulate as the classe but very close. Settings and adjustments are important