Looking for warm sounding speakers

Looking for upgrading my present speakers (ADS L 1090) with something more modern. My preference is tilted towards warm sounding laid back speakers not aggressive in the mid range and not hyper detailed.
Electronics consist of RA opus 21 cdp, Symphonic Line Tube preamp and SS amp (130W/ch).

Want to remain in < 3K price range used or new.
Thanks

nakolawala
There's a pair of Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus listed here, apparently in excellent shape, at your price point.
BW forgiving? Not so sure about that one, those can be harsh and abusive IMO you gotta be careful. Vandersteen would be my call
A little bit more in the budget and you might be able to nail a pair of Silverline Sonata IIIs... preowned. Floor standers your amp can drive well. they'll play any genre well and will reveal as much as your components will allow . Sweetest tweeter on the planet... as with Dyn Audio.. the Esotar... and Dyn Audio mid bass and bass drivers.

Easy to position... drive.. and they'll certainly play loud.. depending on your room size and amp, @ 93db, and appox 5-7 ohm imp. . Rock, Jazz, big bands, vocalists, folk RB or Contry... they're way good all arounder speakers. Not tremendously tall, or heavy. Very nice in piano gloss.

I routinely run mine with 120 - 150 wpc amps. bi wired. They’ll do HT very well too. Great Rock & Roll speakers, and just a lot of fun to listen to a lot.. Better bass than SF too… in fact with SS amps, the bass is or can be great depending on room size. Very nice.
IMO, the Sonus Faber Electa Amators would be a good choice. As
said above, they are warm sounding and can play loud. Highs are smooth, probably due to the Dynaudio Esotar tweeter. You
would not be disappointed, and they are in your price range-
$2K-3K including stands. No, I'm not selling my pair!