Mitsubishi DA-A10

I am considering changing the capacitors in this amp I picked up. I am not electronically trained, but I am relatively handy having built my own house when i had more time many years ago, and graced with lots of curiosity. I realize professionals exist for this purpose, but the cost/benefit ($250-300 for the recap) for the application of this amp isn't that attractive. Looks like about 14 capacitors- about half Elna and the others Rubycon. I did some research and lots of love for Elna Silmic capacitors but cannot find all of the voltage/uf ranges that are in the existing amp. Between Nichicon and Elna I think I can get it covered- but if Elna has the best sound preference would be to do it right. Plan to replace them all regardless of good or bad since I don't know how to test. I do have a multimeter. I suppose if I get a bad new one I will need to do some testing and may cross that bridge then.

So now to my here is my question- two of the capacitors 80V 470 UF have three leads- +, -, and NC. I have researched what the NC means, but haven't found suitable 3 leads on line. Any help appreciated.

Please, if the response is "stop being an idiot and take it to a qualified technician", that isn't going to happen as I am curious about how this stuff works. I understand as professionals if you prefer not to contribute. Thanks in advance.
128x128ovinewar
No progress thus far. It has a bajillion capacitors! They all looked pretty good. Issue is it will not tune on a station. I have been googling but havent found a good solution as of yet.
Post removed 
Thank you viridian. I have both the f-20 and the f-10, as well as a c20 and agree the tuners are great. The Nikko isn't a cap issue- most likely something simple in an open circuit that will not allow it to lock on a station.  I am not going to put too much effort into it- I just dont like to trash things that are vintage and well made. 

I have several vintage Mitsubishi pieces- 4 amps and accompanying pre's and tuners. In my uneducated opinion, they are really well made and sound fantastic. The amps had funky speaker connectors but I discovered an easy upgrade to banana posts that looks factory. I drive Vandersteen's vertically biamped with 2 da-15's and they sound incredible to me. I am weak on sources. I have older CD players but need to upgrade or consider a streaming device. Any suggestions sub $500-700 used is welcome. 
Post removed