Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
I have tried Cardas,MIT,Acoustic Zen 
etc.
The best is Black Cat very coherent from 
top to bottom.

Listen to goldengreek51 . He is correct .Analysis Plus' Big Silver Oval speaker cables deliver what you desire . Your speakers are rated -7dB @  35Hz ,so you will not get more power out of them , but their full impulse response will be revealed for the first time .

Read AP's tech info and understand why NASA chose this cable for it's ability to pass a high current square wave . Music is all about dynamic impulse , the energy in the sound . Their patented geometry is Why they are better  . You are after a more dynamic bass and this will do it .
Their Silver Oval Two is lower priced and was good enough for me and might be for you , too . They are better than the 12 gauge Anticables I used before to my Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S's . Minus 3 dB @ 35 Hz .
 FWIW
  https://www.analysis-plus.com/product/home-audio/speaker-cables/silver-oval-two/
Their largest vendor sells below retail on eBay , which is where I bought mine . Custom lengths can be done also . They make Pro Audio cables of all kinds as well .

Joe
Everything always sounds better after laying down big bucks to be assured you are hearing everything you cant. 
I've owned Merlin VSM for years, I agree they can be somewhat lean. I'm not sure you can do better than Cardas GR with these speakers. I've used, Kimber Bifocal XL's and Purist Audio Design Dominus on other speakers, both have a prominent bass.
I've found mods to both speakers and BAM to have a positive effect. BAM mods include Duelund VSF, Texas Components naked vishay resistors, larger capacity power supply caps-Nichicon Muse 220uf 100v, discrete power supply regulators, EBL 600mah batteries. These mods gave a much fuller, natural, unforced sound, greater transparency and resolution added bonus. Short of all mods, the Nichicon Muse, Duelund caps and batteries will effect bass most greatly. The larger capacity Muse will require a larger enclosure. I also use the Duelund VSF in speaker crossover board.
Short of mods, I've found a sympathetic amp, 845 SET's are perfect for the Merlins in my estimation. Full bass and enough power for the moderately efficient Merlins.  Sympathetic front end components can also help with bass. Certain power cords with your amp could also be helpful.