Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
... I've got vintage Gershman Avant Garde RX-20, which have ample bass - but I wanted it to be more tuneful and well-defined. So I added a pair of PS Audio Xstream Statement SC Power Cords (one onto the CD a vintage Marantz SA-8001, and one into the JOB INT),  and made my own speaker cables from 12g Solid Core Copper wire, and am using the bare ended and biwired... I now have ample well-defined tuneful bass. Listen to the  CD 'SO' by Peter Gabriel, and the 'JUPITER' CD from 'Stadium Arcadium' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers - these both have really good bass to compare your system with... 
Interesting thread, especially with OP's lifelong music production career, and IMO,

PROOF, every tweak is an altered reality, imagined or perceived, emotionally preferred.

Measurements: techniques exist to generate control source frequencies, send to a cable, measure the output from the cable, any alterations at 10 feet, 30 feet lengths? Into this crossover, reactive? Crossover to this driver? .... Endless ...

I inherited my Horns and 15" woofers (made in 1956) in 1973. The first time I opened them up, I was shocked to see the tiny wires connecting the input terminal to the crossovers, tiny solid cord bell wires also to/from the Presence and Brilliance controls. It gave me a perspective about cables for sure.

Getting there, distances, time alignment, perceived differences, ???

When younger, reading, listening, yapping, I chose to believe the theory of multi strand, small solid core wires, individually insulated, like old bell wire, like the wiring inside those speakers. Short runs: I used 4 wire tel cable. Longer runs, 8 wire Cat 5 cable (current). Something about the time alignment of signals on the periphery of the wire compared to the center of the strand, multi strands not insulated from each other ...., thinner better ... I chose to believe it, stopped reading about cables ...

My preferred altered reality: tubes, horns, iron law large woofers.
dumbeat: "There is not a slightest doubt that the Cards GR is fuller in the low mid and bottom and is more detailed and upfront in the mid.
And i mean by A LOT!! its not a super fine detail, its like a different speaker altogether"
So what are you suggesting? we stop pointlessly spending money upgrading speakers instead start spending $$$ on copper wires to get better sound??? Sorry - i pass. I take it you did not look inside your speakers... I forgot to mention capacitors and resistors on the crossover board are not wired by anything more than 18ga wires...I don’t dispute personal experience though. People hear different sounds and see different things sometimes.
Especially if they want to see them :) Sorry could not help it! Good luck with your quest anyway!
What im saying is that cables do make a huge difference and are not a simple Amazon fair.

Do with that as you see fit.
Life is short.

if you want info on whats inside the Merlin im using its online.
Cardas wire and expensive exotic caps and resistors.

But again, its all about the listener and his taste/sensitivity. You may not heat a difference. Thats better on your pocket actually... 

No one is forcing you to do anything.
I agree with @don_c55  about the bass performance of Cardas GC speaker cables, which I found to better even their GR cables in the bass - yes, I owned both at the same time.  I thought the sweet spot at that time was GR ICs and GC SCs.