Help me with a Fidelity Research FR64 part

I got a mint FR64 tonearm at a great price. Sadly there was a catch it did not have the nut that fastens the arm at the base. It is a really fine thread (25 threads per inch) in fact my machinist doesn't have tooling for this.

so I want to know if anyone out there knows where I can get the said nut, or if they have one they can sell me - thanks
parrotbee
Parrotbee, I hope there is no blame at all attached to helping with this problem. Certainly none aimed at you or your machinist. Where are you located? Has any further progress been made?
Oh none taken - I'd be a total donut if I put something onto a forum and not expect responses.

I'm in the UK.

I have resolved the issue as @chakster donned his proverbial audiophile cape and sold me a base - in fairness he offered just the nut.

As it happens you can still get the b60 replica from yahoo auctions in Japan - that said I was a tad bemused with how yahoo auctions works so I just did not bother with that.

All said and done I am making my own adjustable arm mount using a micrometer adjustable lab jack
Oh none taken - I'd be a total donut if I put something onto a forum and not expect responses.

I'm in the UK.

I have resolved the issue as @chakster donned his proverbial audiophile cape and sold me a base - in fairness he offered just the nut.

As it happens you can still get the b60 replica from yahoo auctions in Japan - that said I was a tad bemused with how yahoo auctions works so I just did not bother with that.

All said and done I am making my own adjustable arm mount using a micrometer adjustable lab jack
Did anyone ever find a reliable source for this part? I have an FR-64s with the large base (B60). However, I would like to mount the arm on my Thorens TD-124. To allow the arm to fit the 124, I believe I will need to buy a smaller base. I see a base on eBay for the FR-64fx...not sure if it is what I need. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. All the best, Mark
As I said in my earlier post in 2019 above -
You can buy them on yahoo Japan - "FR64S stabilizer" - original size or super heavy stabilizer

Here is one here -

https://yahoo.aleado.com/lot?auctionID=k513818611

original size as you are looking for.