Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
Regarding Karen Souza, her label is Music Brokers from Argentina, they are distributed internationally by the Orchard, and it is being ingested into Qobuz now. They are uploading 5-10,000 albums to us a day!!
I agree with those who find Tidal’s jazz catalog more extensive. I also agree with those who find Qobuz’s classical catalog better. I listen to both classical and jazz and have chosen Qobuz. They have far more high definition classical recordings and having done A/B tests, I find no difference between a Tidal MQA track and a Qobuz track at the same resolution. Since I have a good jazz collection on my server and find myself streaming more classical, I’m canceling Tidal. 

Whatever floats at your boat. 
Just just a question of time. They are new on the US market and sound wise better than anyone.
I moved from Tidal to Qobuz with big expectations. Then it seemed
every time I found an artist I was interested in, Qobuz had no
rights to the best albums by the artist. Once this situation  became the norm and after tiring of the Non-Support Qobuz offered I dropped it
and sold the Roon Streamer. 
Perhaps in a year or two when more legitimate companies get in
the game I will come back. 
It was more pain than pleasure as it was down more than up and
I was hardwired, dedicated, etc.