Recommended solid state amp for user with tinnitus

Hello all,

I'm 58 and been a music lover since my teens. Through a variety of jobs in noisy work environments (metal working), target shooting, loud rock in my teens, etc., etc., I have been a sufferer of tinnitus for many years.

I am finding the 20-year old Martin-Logan Stylos speakers in my home theater are aggravating the tinnitus. I am replacing them as the front left-right mains in my home theater with the new Monitor Audio Gold 300's (gen 5 2019), along with a PS Audio DirectStream DAC. My  Marantz AV7702mkII home theater processor will be the preamp for 2-channel playback. The speakers use a MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphram) high-frequency transducer for the tweeter,  90 dB Sensitivity (1W@1m) • 4 Ohms Nominal Impedance • 3.5 Ohms @1 kHz Minimum Impedance, 250 Watts Power Handling (RMS) • 100 - 250 Watts Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS).

I was looking for a solid state amp in the $2000 - $5000 range that would work well with the Gold 300 speakers and keep the sound warm and non-fatiguing with good resolution. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. I'm wondering if McIntosh might be suited for my situation(?). Any suggestions for solid state are welcome.

In my office, I have a PrimaLuna HP tube amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC and Monitor Audio PL100 monitors, and they tend to be much easier on my ears and tinnitus issue. I do NOT want a tube amp for my system that I am asking for recommendations on, no way to place it in my cabinetry.

Thank you in advance,
Sam
128x128samster777
I like the smoothness of classic, cult, class A amps from previous decades.  In particular, Bedini, Forte model 4 and BEL 1001’s are my favorites.  All smooth as butter.
McIntosh c49 or the c52.    It three Dates a day in combination with some nuts!   It'll help your tinnitus. Also increase your garlic consumption.   
I have tinnitus on one side only (Meniere's Disease) and have owned the first SS McIntosh power amp ever made (the 2100) for decades. It is very tube like and may be the most so ever made by them. It is built like a tank and has never failed.

I use a more modern and more critical non soft SS preamp with it and it is a wonderful combination that is never irritating. I listen for many hours at a time at live performance volume to classical and jazz with no irritation whatsoever. If you can find a well maintained one you will not be sorry and will never lose a dime.

By the way, I have lots more stuff and this is my favorite setup of all of them.