Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
Haven’t tried Qubuz, and just cancelled Tidal HQ. Even though I have BluOS2i MDC module (in NAD C388) that natively unfolds MQA (and MQA does sound great), the $20/mo. means $2-4 per listen. For me, that’s not a good enough value. Thinking back, I’ve probably listened to maybe 50’ish songs in the 3 months since started, and paid $60, so something close to $1 per song (and don’t own any of it) - again, not a good value. I’ll stream FLAC from router-based NAS (approx. 2TB of music) for HQ, and use Prime Music to find new artists. If Tidal price goes down due to economy of scale, might give them another go later. Tidal worked great for me on both Denon (Heos) in basement HT system and NAD (BluOS) in 2-channel music system - no complaints on functionality.
"Show off...."
I asked.

This is the only time I could actually brag. For all audio topics I am trailing way behind most.