Pre-recorded Reel-to Reel tapes

About 30 years ago, I had a nice 4 channel Reel-to Reel tape machine. I think that was the best fidelity I've ever heard. I have researched a little, but haven't found many pre-recorded tapes available. I guess it's almost like searching for 78 records. I'm loving my vinyl, but wish I could find a place that offered many titles of tapes. Is there such a place?
handymann
I have most of The Tape Project tapes plus a few dozen other Safety Master tapes, you haven't analog at it's best until you hear one of these tapes!!!
I just bought a 4 track stereo TEAC A-3300SX, and am starting to assemble a collection of pre-recorded tapes. With the first, “Best of Cream” at 3-3/4 IPS I was thrilled to hear those favourites like “Badge”, “White Room”, “I Feel Free” and “SWLABR” with bigger, fuller and richer sound for the first time all over again. “Days of Future Passed” at 3-3/4 is on its way, and I can’t wait. Looking for other landmark classic Rock pre-recorded releases like “Strange Days” and Zeppelin IV. Also looking for some recommendations. 
For whatever it’s worth, Amoeba Music stocks every format of tape except open reel. Go figure. 
I have said on other sites, if someone would issue tapes of classic rock or progressive rock albums/artists at say 7.5ips......I think they would sell like hot cakes, either on 7" or 10.5" reels.

Getting a really nice copy of Pink Floyd, Genesis, Yes, Rush, LZepp, Eagles would be really nice.
I don't have a 15ips deck and even if I did would never pay $450 for those Tape Project issues, mainly because its nothing I listen to and they are all sold out anyhow. If they made tapes more people wanted, they would sell more and be able to buy more tape at a lower price...more demand should lower their cost.

Pink Floyd WYWH/DSOTM on 10.5" @ 7.5ips one album on each side, sell for $200.....People would buy..."build it and they will come".
Buy blank media and record it yourself from Qobuz hires streaming.
That is what I have been doing as $500 plus for an original tape is plain lunacy.

I now have quite a collection of hires 7.5ips recordings that sound spectacular.