need help regarding new Ayon spirit iii

Hiya all.. I am a newbie to this forum and need some advice on a new Ayon Spirit iii amplifier that I have purchased.

My old setup consists of :

Musical Fidelity A3cr Preamp and A3.2cr Power amp (130 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms);
Arcam Diva CD72 Cd player;
KEF Q900 speakers  (8 Ohms);
Marantz na6006 Streamer

I purchased the preamp/power amp and Cd player in 2001, and the KEF speakers in 2018. The Ayon Spirit iii amplifier is my first purchase of a Tube amplifier and I am mostly very happy with it, the problem I have is that my old setup seems to be significantly better in the pace, rhythm, and bass departments. This is causing me a little dilemma as the pace and rhythm of the old setup is very very addictive, I understand that SS excels in these areas and its grip/power on my current speakers is amazing, on the other hand the Ayon amp seems quite 'shy' in this regard.

I believe that the speakers I have are not a suitable match for the Ayon and this is where my issue(s) really begin. I have auditioned the Klispch Forte speakers and was initially very impressed but after a short time my ears felt very fatigued, which I found strange since a Emotiva 40 watt tube amp was powering the speakers. I was drawn to the Forte speakers because of it's high sensitivity and very positive reviews and I cannot find any other speakers which are NOT Horned based that have sensitivity above 93db. 

Can anyone kindly recommend suitable floor standing speakers that are above 93db sensitivity, are NOT Horned based, and NOT classified as Monitor speakers.

Also can any tube amp owner  (Ayon Spirit owners preferably) give me  some tips on how to get the best out of their amp (i.e. tube rolling and the best types of tubes to use) as I am a complete novice and feel a bit overwhelmed.

Cheers Guys and Gals

primarykey1
Hiya...and thanks for your feedback, I actually have not used Triode mode too much as my speakers do not seem to match the Ayon too well, I find there is too little volume in this mode, Pentode mode if a better match atm. What area(s) did you prefer the ii over the iii?...just curious 

I am new to tube rolling so I will check out the Amperex 7316's and do some trial and error.

Thanks again for your time 
I used the exact same tubes in both the Spirit II and III, but found the sound of the Spirit II to be a bit more lively, with a little more detail and transient attack. I was comparing both amps when using the triode mode.
The pentode mode does have more bass weight and "punch", with twice the clean power of  course, but it does give up some texture, detail and ambience compared to the triode mode.
Hiya... that is interesting to know, once I get some decent high-efficient speaker I will be using to mode more often for sure, gonna check out the Reference 3A Episodes and De Cappo's that you mentioned but I live in New Zealand so not too sure about suppliers.

Cheers Buddy
Own and love Spirit III and Stealth DAC from Ayon. Match made in heaven! Also, VR-44 Aktive speakers with Tara Labs The 0.8 cables gave me everything I wanted with accurate bass to spare!