used Integrated tube amp under $1500 for Klipsch Cornwall III's?

will be my first tube amp, any and all recommendations will be much appreciatedthanks in advance

audiocanada
OP said

yes my first used tube amp being of the older variety will look kind of wierd on the piano for the time being

I would much prefer seeing an old tube amp rather than a new one ANYWHERE. Any amp on a piano seems a bit rude to the piano, but, when younger I might have done it, do what you gotta do! Get listening!
btw,

the heat from the bottom any equipment, especially tube equipment can/probably will negatively effect the wood below it, 
that's good to know thank you
it's actually a cheap but stunning looking chinese piece that my girlfriend overpaid for at the recommendation of her child's piano teacher, an old school shrew of a woman teaching ancient and outdated theory with an affiliation to a piano store, lol

My $0.02 worth: look on craigslist or hifishark for a used Harman Kardon A224 Trio integrated amp for approx. $300.  It's an EL84 unit made in the late 50s/early 60s and built like a tank.  Very colorful and snappy.  Have the caps replaces (all of them) for $150 and replace the tubes if necessary (maybe $75) and have a ball.  The most sound for the buck I have heard in these audio price-inflated times.
With Forte IIIs you can use anything from low wattage to whatever...If I didn't already own have a Dennis Had "Inspire Firebottle" single ended amp I'd seriously consider the Coincident Dynamo (nearly did when considering the Had amp, but was charmed by Had himself in a video, and the Firebottle was cheaper as a barely used 12wpc model). With a Schiit Freya this makes a combo that's hard to beat by any integrated...for something in the push-pull tube world I'd look at the new "Black Ice" stuff from re-named Jolida MD, as having owned a 502p amp I can vouch for their quality, and they're still relative bargains compared to other stuff out there.