What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
Geoff I know that an antenna need to be connected electrically to the gear...Mine is only connected to the shungite stone or the tourmaline stone at the center spot of the printed connected original antenna and perpendicular to it...I cannot explain why my perception of the sound is better with....you are the physicist...Some would say placebo, it is possible ….I dont know...
I remove the blutak at the center after your remark and after less than hour experiment.... i try to attach the antenna with blutak because  i try to suspend vertically on a wall the small usb generator.... i I never put blutak in the first bigger generator....In the second one I remove it afteryour remark and make the antenna stand on a piece of shungite at the center but not glued on it like with my first generator and it is better...Your remark about shorting the antenna make sense to me...

By the way the specific kind of stone you place near the generator  under it or at the center change the sound... It is not the same effect if the stone is an herkimer, agate, shungite or tourmaline... For the basis of my antenna the shungite is better and it is the shungite I try in my first attempt...