What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
oups! lol  I only use some small piece of kind of blutak to glue the antenna... I dont think that I create a "short2 because the effect is audible and good...
That’s even more mysterious, if the second antenna isn’t connected electrically. 🙀 recall that for 7.83 Hz electromagnetic wave the antenna length required is 26,000 miles. 😛
ok I think that for this reason I will put it horizontally on a desk and noy verticall,then the antenna will not need to be glued but only attached to a small stone on the center printed antenna without anything interfering....It seems act the same then I will go with that....
The second antenna is not connected electrically only attached to the stones ...I dont have explanation...If I remove that the effect of the generator is less audible...I recall the length yes loll but why some 3 inches antenna perpendicular to the printed one play his part I dont know....Placebo effect? call that if you want... 
I just added this to my previous post,

Recall for a 7.83 Hz electromagnetic wave the antenna length required is 26,000 miles. 😛