Tidal Sunray vs Gryphon Trident

Interesting if anyone had a chance to compare this great speakers!
I respect very much both of this companies.
I did AB comparisions between their amps and pre.
For my taste Gryphon Colosseum was better than Tidal Impact, but
Tidal Preos was better than Gryphon Mirage.
So now I want to get new speakers and going to compare Tidal Sunray with Gryphon Trident.
They are very much different.
Sunray is all ceramic drivers with dimond tweeter.
Trident is traditional but with 1000watt A/B class amp embedded for LF.
Any opinions?
murataltuev
I have owned a Zu Method subwoofer since June, but I just got around to installing it, in part because of my being gone for three months. I must say that as Murat might suggest, it does improve the sound. The Method does have an invert phase button and I have used it to adjust the volume with 40 Hz and lower signals.

I am hearing body added at the bottom, but also improved sound staging. The Method is very fast and was discontinued as Zu was losing money on it, or so I am told. My unit has been off for some time, so I expect it will improve today.
Tbg, just wondering.. isn't it a bit of a waste in buying your supposedly full-range Contriva only to pair it with a sub now. In so doing, wouldn't you be better off with just the Amea or Piano +Subs, then spend the excess to fund for upgrade elsewhere? In my few encounters with them at dealer (normal Contriva), unless your room is really large, given right amplifications, they do not need to be augmented by one. Anyway would be interested to know the outcome of your trial, and hope you could get it to cohere seamlessly. Goodluck.
Bvdiman, I heard that Tidal was coming out with a sub for the Contrivas. I bought the Zu at a good price. As you know, I was not having any real problems with bass and the Contrivas. Heaven knows the Sanders Audio amp's 900 watts per side is enough, but I did like the Zu on Hugh Masekela's Stimela drums last night.
Tbg, interesting experiment. I also tried to pair Sunray with JL Audio Fathom 13". But can't find right configuration for sub. It always sounds separated. I think it is not easy to do.
But at the end, my Gryphon Atlantis has greater bass than Trident or Sunray.
Actually, I'm thinking to stop my search.
I did acoustic cables from 2 Argento SMREE power cords and now like very much what I have. Also interesting and unexpected finding:)