Where are Conicident Speaker Technology electronics made ?

Where are Conicident Speaker Technology electronics made ?
rost
I didn’t intend for any of my posts to be negative or to bash their products, but was just trying to answer the question which was raised with the best information I could find. No matter where they are made it’s clear that Coincident has many happy owners of their products.
Bill_k,
Just for the record I wasn't referring to you at all. I was referencing a general trend (at lease to me) I've detected  and thus could relate to mikirob's observation. 
Charles 
Charles1dad,
yes, the change for the worst is why I don't often post anymore. I truly value you, brownsfan, grannyring, almarg and numerous others. Teajay provides a real service rooting out real value products by talented designers. Too bad the trolling and negativity has become so loud and ruin otherwise collegial threads. The personal attacks are just wrong. Hopefully this will change for the betterment of Audiogon over time. In the meantime I will continue to lurk and follow kind folks like you. Best mikirob
Post removed 
Perhaps some of us Aphiles with our own unique set of personality flaws are enough to make any great designer a tad bit grumpy at times.  Seems reasonable and likely 🙂