What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm

elizabeth
Reminds me of certain foils and logos....

Oh, you mean the ones that are on Stereophile’s Recommended Components List? The ones you can get free samples of? 🤗 The ones that make skeptic dudes and dudettes cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs? 🤪
Mahgister, I’m sending enough so you can try them on windows in other rooms, too. Ideally, all windows should have one foil.
But Geoff my audio room has only 2 windows...Why other windows in other rooms? Nevermind my question I thanks you very much for sure....
The answer may shock you. RF enters the house via windows. Thus, windows are the first line of defense against the sea of RF. And RF has no difficulty travel through a solid wood door. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or by opposing end them. The second line of defense is Flying Saucers for unused wall outlets in the house. All circuits are connected so any noise on one circuit in the house will migrate to guess where?