Klipsch Chorus II for $600, yes or no?

Who has these speakers and do you think this is a good price? I know they sound amazing but value wise, could I do better for $600?
They are in mint condition, cosmetically and apparently (haven't heard them yet) the speakers are also in very good condition for their age.

I'm quite keen on getting them, just need a nudge from a couple of people who may know them better than me.

I've had (and still own some) Boston Acoustics, Monitor Audio Gold 10s, B&W 683s and 602s, DBX SF-150s, Bose 301s and I've heard and like the Klipsch KG4s
mangist
Post removed 
@rmclain I have these receivers at home, which do you think would be best suited for the Chorus IIs?  Marantz 4270, Marantz MM7025, NAD C372, Adcom GFA 6000, Kenwood KR-V9010, Kenwood KA-6000, Sony STR-DE725, Krell 300iL?

I was going to start with the NAD or the Marantz MM7025, they both sound phenomenal on B&Ws, or my Monitor Audio Gold 10s.

Unfortunately as it stands at the moment, I have not ventured into the world of tube amps. Something to check out in the near future.
I am happy for you, as I know you will enjoy them. But I was surprised you went for another large speaker after not keeping the DBX you let go because of their size. As far as which amp will work best, use your own ears, as everyone will have a different opinion.
@mrdecibel I never claimed to be a smart man :)  But in all seriousness, yes size was the issue and I did not completely understand the massive size of the Chorus speakers until I saw them in person. 

I don't regret the purchase by any means, I'm pretty excited. I know that at least with these, if I did need to pass them on, there are many willing bodies out there who would like them. The DBX (while being incredible speakers) were just a little awkward with their Soundfield tech and shape and no-one knew the name so they were difficult to sell.

I am not questioning you smartness, believe me. Just enjoy them ! I always liked the old Marantz receivers, as I thought they sounded good with Klipsch, Altecs, and JBL horns I paired them with. If yours is in great shape, using it is stereo mode, it will give you some pleasant sq, and I believe it has a midrange tone control as well.