KEF LS50 or Harbeth P3ESR for desktop system?

Currently:

Spendor S3/5
SVS SB-1000 sub
McCormack modified Micro Power Drive
McCormack Micro Line Drive
HRT Music Streamer II DAC connected to the PC
AQ cabling

Speakers are 5' apart on the desk.  2' from back wall, no side walls within 6', vaulted ceiling.
Near field - I'm 5' away from them.

Piano jazz, movies on the PC, podcasts.  I don't try to break my ears.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the current setup, but, well, you know...

KEF LS50 (not wireless), or Harbeth P3ESR (maybe even Anniversary Edition)?

Thanks,
Bruce
bbarlow690
I now have the Harbeth P3 40th at home for a trial audition. I was hoping that I would prefer the LS50's and save $1500 but so far I'm loving the P3's and they're not broken in yet. I'll give it a little more time just to be sure but I think I'll be keeping them. 

Blitz - how is it going with the Harbath's?  Any change in opinion?  I am wrestling with making a change to P3s.
No change. I still really like them. As compared to the LS50 I would describe them as more subtle, precise, maybe more delicate with more inner detail. And as everyone says, the midrange is great. Voices especially. They really come into their own with high quality recordings.
The question is, are they worth more than double the price of the LS50? I'm not sure bout that. If my budget was tight I'd say no. The LS50 is really good. But I do prefer the Harbeths and so I'll be keeping them.
I'm running them with a subwoofer by the way. Without it they might not quite do it for me.
Hope that helps.