Tekton or Klipsch

I've got the upgrade bug and I'm looking for something a bit bigger than my KEF ls50s. Two speakers that really have my attention right now are Tekton Doulbe Impacts and Klipsch Forte III. Is anyone in an position to comment on how these speakers compare? I have never had the opportunity to hear any tektons but I have heard Klipsch heresey IIIs and really enjoyed that experience. 

I loved the live sound of the heresy and I understand that only gets bigger and better with the forte. The overwhelmingly positive reviews for the Tektons definitely caught my attention, especially the way they are said to be able to play any type of music well which is probably my biggest complaint against my KEFs.  I am ultimately looking for a bigger fuller sound that can both keep it classy and rock out. The kefs are classy but they most certainly do not rock.  
128x128megido
I'm sure that you could possibly be happy with either, but they will be different, so you need to at least hear an example of each if not the exact model to see what tickles you.
I'm hoping to hear the fortes tomorrow but the tekton's will be tricky. I don't suppose anyone in Ohio has a pair of Double Impacts they would be willing to demo?
I've heard the tektons.  For the money and size of speaker with the amount of drivers, it's a really good deal.  However, it's not the highest resolution speaker and the high frequencies are definitely not as extended as other speakers.  It's a more conventional sounding speaker when compared to the Klipsh, with it's live sounding horn.  It's a matter of personal taste here I think.  The Klipsh is very "live" and lively, but even though the Tekton are not high resolution, I actually think they have more high frequency resolution than the Klipsch horns.

If you do buy the Tekton, I would advise getting the 8 ohm version.  These speakers are extremely efficient (98db), which present a whole slew of other problems, such as preamp gain.  The preamp's have to be turned down very low and many audio/gain stages just do not sound as good unless they are driven up to certain voltage levels.
Hello medigo,
You are quite impressed with the sound of the Klipsch Heresy so I suspect you will very likely enjoy the Forte as as much and possibly more so. I am curious as to your upcoming Forte listening session, keep us posted.

I’ve heard the Tekton Double Impact and also the SE version of this model. Based on my listening I feel confident in saying that they are very capable of playing many genres of music well. In my opinion these speakers are revealing of associated audio components. They easily reflect changes in amplifiers (and preamplifiers/DACs) in the signal chain. The better the components, the better the sound quality.

This is a good result as it demonstrates the speaker lacks a dominate sonic signature that masks the contribution of the driving amplification. These speakers definitely allow distinctions between amps/components to be recognized.  They are in my opinion very good quality speakers. I believe that you'll be happy with either brand of speakers. What amplifier are you planning to use? 
Charles