What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
It may be amusing to tear down and poke fun at weird products. But if it’s done to a genuinely great product out of ignorance, then it’s more destructive than fun. Is it any wonder that  someone with actual experience using such a product may have a desire to set the record straight?
I have found that what I have on for clothes can really impact my sound quality. The best solution seemed to be none. That was it doesn’t color the sound. I also then deduced if I shave my body the acoustic vibrations of my follicles would not have an influence as well. All for free!!!!
@dynaquest4   Nordhost Odin Cables/Wires. To connect my pre-amp, amps (two), disc player and speakers (not including power cords) $137,000.00.

WOW - Sorry about your bad investment.....Jim
@mahgister,

"...My experiment with stones and crystals were great tweaks with positive results but less evident one by one than with the resonators...My tweaking of mechanical vibrations were also evident but less so than the effect of the resonators,but I listen now to my resonators with an already tweaked system, electrically, and mechanically... Without these tweaks perhaps the effect of the resonators would have been there but less astounding in their evidence... All tweaks put my already good system to another level that is for sure..."

I wonder if you have heard of a British satirical magazine called Private Eye? It was originally founded by comedian Peter Cook and features a column called Pseuds Corner.

Your post my friend, I feel would be a prime candidate for submission. Perhaps some of mine too.

It's a dangerous disease, audiophilia, is it not? 

An ordinary man has no means of deliverance.

“If I could explain it to the average Joe Schlunk they wouldn’t have given me the Nobel prize.”

Faint heart ne’er won fair maiden.

No guts, no glory.