What are the best small not bookshelf speakers?

Ahhh yes..... I am fighting the all mightly WAF factor. We have two rooms that we would like to install speakers in. One is 18x14 and the other 14x11. In wall is a no go.... and bookshelves are also a bit big for her taste. So I am left with maybe gallo, orb, or? They must have some asthetics, but not manditory. She would love them to just "fit in" with the rest of our furniture.

I am also looking for the right integrated that has a zone 2 feature. Maybe Arcam Solo or the Cambridge Mini? Any thoughts?

I am stuck here folks, HELP ME OUT!!!
rkerv
i purchased a set of the sonus faber toys a month ago because i wanted to downsize to bookshelves with a small sub setup. absolutely love them!!
Hopeless, since the WAF is in play. Best to play to her weakness which would be a speaker in an exotic wood, say rosewood. Many ProAc's might fit the bill. RayRay8 also has a good point, that is a small sub. Take a look at the Yamaha YST series, they can be fit into a rack. The only problem with the YST is that it is a line source that should come from a receiver.
The Sunfire CRM comes to mind. You can search TAS for a review. I have no personal experience with this product, only being impressed by the review and it is a package that might fit your requirements. http://www.sunfire.com/productdetail.asp?id=24
Based on what you are not looking for, the Gallos would seem to be a pretty good choice. Woman that don't like speakers seem to like Totem Arros....