Pure Class A amps above 100 Watts?

What are the best options in Pure Class A amps above at least 100 watts in 8 ohms? The ones I know of are:

1) Pass Labs XA100.5
2) Pass Labs XA100.8 (and above)
3) Accuphase A-200
4) Soulution 530

Any others? Im trying to keep it under $10K, which the first two options can be had for used.

jozurr
I find the 800 watt power consumption and 300 wpc Class A a bit inconsistent unless the design is similar to the Krell so called sliding bias or something along those lines. Otherwise, something more like ~2500+ watts is more realistic which I believe is the point George is trying to make.
I hear you (and George) on that point and cannot really speak to the designer's choices and specs except to say, they are what they are.  I do understand the amp is a dual differential design where the MLs and Krells may not have been, if that makes a difference.  I am not going to disagree with or argue the technical points but will say the amps do sound good, and particularly for the cost.
Nobody but you George has ever questioned that these operate in Class A
It's a play on words.
 " 300 Watts continuous rms into 8 ohms in Class A
   600 Watts continuous rms into 4 ohms in Class A"  

If this above is to be believed as your are believing, it would be worded like this instead.
"300w pure Class-A into 8ohms
 600w pure Class-A into 4ohms"

but will say the amps do sound good, and particularly for the cost.
I'm not saying they sound anything but good.
 I'm disputing how they advertise the Class-A ability of them, especially with no fans and top mounted flat heatsinks like that, there is no convection cooling at all, they'd be lucky to be 50w Class-A

Cheers George

The Classé Audio DR3 was also a pure class A 25 watts at 8 ohms, 50 watts at 4 ohms and 100 watts at 2 ohms amplifier. It's weight is 65 lbs.
Post removed 
My Gryphon Colosseum draws 500w while idling. I don’t idle, meaning, letting it run without signal, so that is no worry to me, lol. I can’t see how any Class A amp can draw only a few watts when the point of Class A is that the transistors are on all the time. 

Once ConEd installs smart meters, I’ll get to see how much my monster draws. I know it’s not going to be pretty.