B&W 802 and Stillpoints

Has anyone put their B&W 802's on Stillpoints? I removed the casters, and made plates to accommodate 1/4 inch bolts onto which I placed Stillpoints with inverse risers. This seemed to clean up the bass a bit, but there seems to be less overall punch...perhaps from having the speakers a bit higher off the floor? I'd be interested in anyone elses experience with these, or other alternatives.
ralphx
hate to say it but I've actually tried my speakers on several different bases during a recent redux of my av world and I came to the conclusion that I could mount to a bed of Hostess brand snack cakes with no obvious impact to the music.

I think I have good ears but who knows!
I have tried my Parsifals on the hostess twinkee's and the cup cakes. I did not like either. The cup cakes made the sound to dark and the twinkee's added a bit of air and lightness at first but eventually I got tired of them and a little nauseous. I did try stillpoints once under a pair of Focal 1027be and did not notice any difference other than the still points would have been $1000 for two sets of four with risers. If I paid that I might have found a benefit. I do however feel the still points are easier to clean up after. I do use stillpoints on my electronics and find everything from modest to very significant benefit.
Thanks! Looking forward to more input. I've listened a bit more, and not sure I like what I hear. Maybe back to the casters.