What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?

What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?
jozurr
Every time I've "upgraded" amplifiers, the goal was to improve the overall sound.  Sometimes the upgrade worked, sometimes, not so much.  My current amplifier (2Cherry by Digital Amplifier Company) is the best I've had in my system yet...it has added a level of clarity resulting in music that sounds more alive and more real than I had previously been able to achieve.
Bakoon make the best sounding SS amps I have heard.Composed,clear and pure and they have perfect timing.And it is the timing where most big SS amps seem to trip up.
Concert Fidelity ZL-120s. Fell in love at a show and bought a set from Brooks Berdan’s estate a couple of months later. I have them on a pair of Sonus Faber Extremas. I had them updated a couple of years ago as part of a small repair, and it was worthwhile. They became even more resolving. They are one generation behind the current version. A close friend liked mine so much he purchased the current version to drive a pair of Maggie 20.7s. That system sounds astounding.