What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
I never understand those who say a digital cable is a digital cable and cannot change the sound... What a load of old tosh!

If one cannot hear the difference between a $50 Blue Jeans bnc and a $800 Nordost Heimdall bnc cable then you should just go out and buy yourself a Wal-Mart boombox and call it done!
@uberwaltz 

I never said they had to sound identical, I did say that noise can be a factor, but one at a very low level. However, in terms of changing tonal balance, soundstage, imaging, etc. it’s all hogwash. 

Let’s say a portion of the audio is 0101111001010, tell me how the Nordost cable can actively alter that.
https://audiobacon.net/2019/01/04/sablon-audio-panatela-reserva-digital-elegance/

I need 6 digital cables in my complicated digital system.

Thus I am not willing to spend more than 1K$ on one digital cables.

But  Sablon Audio  Panatela is a sweet spot on performance per value.

It gives almost top quality at reasonable price.

Cable is dependent on system and personal taste.

OP had better contact Mark of Sablon Audio to get audition of its cable.

I've just gone through an exercise with several digital cables and they can significantly change the character of the sound.  I completely agree with uberwaltz.
I’m using the BNC Digital Cables to run from my Chord M Scaler to my Chord Hugo TT2 DAC. My source component is a Cambridge Audio 851C Azur CD Player.

I'm currently using Black Cat SilverStar 75 MkII Digital BNC cables and love them!  And so I was thinking about going with their top of the line TRON model. But I was intrigued by the reviews about Synergistic Research's Galileo UEF Digital BNC cables as well and wanted to get some real-world advice/recommendations.

I'm running this to my Gryphon Diablo 300 and using Focal Sopra No.2 speakers.