Perfect Path Tecnologies ‘The Gate’

Having been a music lover and audio enthusiast for more decades than I care to admit to I’ve had the privilege of owning some tremendous components over those years and thought I had attained a level of musical enjoyment that would be difficult to improve upon without spending more money than I could afford. Then along came The Gate to turn my audio conceptions on end. 

While I was quite skeptical of all of the positive proclamations regarding the Perfect Path mats, cards and contact enhancer ( how could they possibly bring about such sonic improvements?) I took the plunge and purchased a nano bundle to see what the hubbub was all about. Much to my surprise they not only brought about improvements to my systems’ ability to recreate a more musical sound but did so in spades. 

When Tim of Perfect Path Technologies asked if I wanted to try his new product, The Gate, I jumped at the chance thinking it would be a nice addition to what the other products provided. I wasn’t prepared for the quantum leap The Gate brought to my music listening pleasure. As much as the other products brought about a much lower noise floor, greater detail and delicacy, improved dynamics, richer tone and more realism The Gate does so in magnitudes difficult to describe. The best way I can describe its affect is unreal purity leading the most realistic musical sound I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing.....outside of a live performance obviously. It has me listening to all of my CD’s as if for the first time again.

I have no idea how The Gate actually works or what it does I just know it’s the most dramatic tweak to my system I’ve ever experienced and I wouldn’t think of being without it. As to how it’s implemented, it’s installed in the electrical panel with one lead connected to the common buss and the other to a breaker ( preferably 220). Hope I got the terminology correct.....I’m far from being an electrician!

At $4,999.00 it’s not cheap but worth every penny to me as I’ve spent more on components with less sonic improvement. 

Lastly, I realize some will scoff at something they can’t understand and I get not understanding it as I don’t, but I would hope people could keep their skepticism healthy and civil. I am not here to promote or sell, nor do I have any affiliation with PPT. I am only sharing something that I’ve found to be transforming in my system. Sorry for the lengthy introduction.
128x128mac48025
fsonicsmith

Again, thank you for your non-judgemental comments. Kind words are always appreciated around these neck of the woods.

You may not have an EE, but what you do have is an inordinate ability to judge the cost of manufacturing a product before knowing what’s in it, or how labor intensive it is to build. That takes a genius.

So there you go, genius.

One thing is left in order for you to skyrocket yourself into Super Genius status as a few others have on these threads ... just tell us what it sounds like before you hear it.

Please add this post to my large volume of "constant repetitions of banalities."

Thanks ...

Frank

oregonpapa
3,015 posts05-22-2019 4:10pmfsonicsmith

Again, thank you for your non-judgemental comments. Kind words are always appreciated around these neck of the woods.

>>>>>Uh, come again. Maybe you need to peruse his comments one more time.
The Tice Clock? Huh? The Tice Clock worked great. The only problem with the Tice Clock- like a lot of things ahead of their time
I trust and hope Mr. Kait that the last word quoted above was a pun.

One thing is left in order for you to skyrocket yourself into Super Genius status as a few others have on these threads ... just tell us what it sounds like before you hear it.
I don’t mean to show you any animosity. I do question your motivation-why would you repeat the same praises and phrases over and over again without adding anything new unless there is something else going on that you have not shared with us? No, I will not accept your comments as true or valid because I don’t trust the nature of the product. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it is probably a duck. $5000 gizmo’s that don’t come bundled with a white paper are like ducks. So to sum up, "oops, I must have hit a nerve!"
Hey, Sonic, you skipped the best part. 

“....like a lot of things ahead of their time - was that some newbies couldn’t heat it because they didn’t know what to listen for or they were all thumbs.”
Can you imagine if that big Russian PIO was all that was in it? I'm tempted to buy it to find out.