Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Assume Crash Position -- Konono No. 1  (Afro-pop; "interesting" instruments, to say the least...link if you would like to know more about the group)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konono_N%C2%BA1

JJ Grey and Mofro -The Choice Cuts

Playing at the Windjammer on the Isle of Palms (Charleston), SC this summer. Might be worth a trip.
@boxer12 @uberwaltz 

I'm a big fan of Adrian Belew. I've got all of his earlier solo albums from 1982's "Lone Rhino" through 1994's "Here". Stopped buying when he went pretty much all experimental guitar. I'm also a fan of his work with The Bears (Local Cincinnati Boys), King Crimson, David Bowie, Talking Heads, Zappa, Paul Simon and all the other artists he's played with/for.

Adrian is from the Cincinnati Area and I'm fortunate to have seen him here many times, solo electric band and acoustic, with The Bears and playing with Psychodots. Always awesome. I'm seeing him again here in October.

If you haven't heard it before, check out his version of "Crying" from "The Acoustic Adrian Belew". It is outstanding, as is the entire album.
N80.

How far is Charleston for you?
About 3hour 45 minutes for me, been a few times.
Dead Rider "Crew Licks" 

Read about them before I heard them. They were described as "glitch blues". Haven't thought of a better way myself.