Speaker upgrade question - Wilson vs Focal

Hey audiogoners!

Thinking of upgrading and need the community/expert input.

Thinking of upgrading from a set of usher mini ones that I've had and loved for a few years.

I listened to a bunch of speakers, Focus Audio, Martin Logan, B&w, higher end ushers, Wilson audio, and Focal.

The ones I liked the most were the Wilson Audio Sasha DAW and the Focal Sopra 3. 

Loved the forward and detailed instrumentation on the Wilson's, especially the Sasha DAW, but liked the vocals slightly better on the sopras, though instrumentation on them was not as crisp as on Wilson's. But the two are very close.

Music is mostly jazz, classical, light rock, electronic and occasionally symphonic metal / European metal (night wish, sonata Arctica, dream theater). Mostly jazz though, vocal and instrumental. 

Trying to decide between getting the Wilson audio yvette, ( Sasha is too expensive and Sabrina's don't deliver enough) and Focal Sopra 3. Though I can wait a few years and get the Sasha then second hand.

I won't be considering other brands since I already did that research run around. These two brands work best for me and synergize well with my inwall home theater speakers (origin d87s).

I will be powering them using a McIntosh mc452 /C2600 for 2 channel, mostly LPs (McIntosh mt10) and tidal streaming and a anthem 1120 for home theater. 

What you guys think? Go for the Yvettes, wait for the Sasha's or go for the focals? 

Thanks.

128x128mepstein10
@mepstein10 - don’t base your choice on electronics you have today! You can always change - Mac gear sells easily. I used to have a c2300 and it was under classing my Sophia 3.  - sold it in a jiffy. Life is short - get the Yvette- you’ll be happy! 
I put Focal's in my Airstream Interstate. They rock. In the mornin' you go gunnin' for the man who stole your water....
Mep;

You have good choices there

One of the responses noted Sopra 3 and comparison to the Stella Utopia for $40 k or so

A buddy of mine, had a 2 & went to the Utopia 

There is a BIG step up in sq 
just like DAW from Yvette 

all are good choices 

good luck 

jeff 
Although the focals are certainly a very good speaker, I find the Wilson's are more natural. I've never been a fan of Berylium tweeters. Dave wilson fought off all those peer pressures to switch to exotic tweeter materials, and I believe he was right. Also my feeling is that Wilson's have better resale value and following. Made in the USA. Focal's presence in the US is not as widespread. The business aspect of this has to be considered, since the buy in stakes are very high indeed.