What are important features in a listening chair

Been wondering what features are important to you in a listening chair. 

(Besides the drink holder and familiar smell...)
perkri
Satellite dishes need to be larger for weaker signals (for the same frequency). It’s the same thing with cupping ears. As you turn the volume up and/or improve room acoustics cupping the ears is much less impressive.
Yes. Increasing volume reduced need to cup ears. Now my arms don't ache so much.
Little known secret: Sitting in a IKEA Poang Chair, wearing an Urban Sombrero (from Seinfeld show) tilted at precisely 45 degrees, almost replicates exactly the acoustics of Carnegie Hall! 
Seating features I seek:

Armrests, are a must for me.

Cushioning that provides  support and pressure-point reflief such that I can sit for as long as I want without discomfort.  Often hours.

I really enjoy good support behind my head.  So, I either need to determine that a high back seat (with pillow added for support) does not degrade the SQ compared with a low back chair or I need head support that is pretty much as narrow as my head (as others have mentioned in this thread) so reflections are not a problem.  Sounds pretty custom, right?  BTW, my rear wall is almost 9' behind my ears.  I am currently in a low back chair that replaced a high back one.  Made the change about 7 mos. ago. The low-back seat is also 3" higher.  The SQ improved compared to the high-back chair.   Why?  Lack of chair behind my ears or ears 3" higher or both?

I've since moved the seat and speakers after using an RTA app to find my anchor seat (jim smith's book, Get Better Sound).  SQ improved so so much.  And I moved my gear from between my speakers to the left of my chair.  CRAZY good improvement from moving gear.  So, to be thorough I'd like to bring in my old high back chair to see how she sounds.  I'd make adjustments for the 3"H delta, naturally.