Most “disappeared” speakers.

No, you are not. You don’t come take my speakers away. Lol
Which speakers have craziest soundstaging and most disappeared image costing around $3-6k used or new, bookshelf or floorstanding.
(Need pointers, Not asking how to set them up 101.)
Truthfully 
128x128nasaman
Charney Audio Companion Horns disappear with SS and tube gear. Soundstage is wide, high, and deep with superior tonal balance.

Whichever one I want.

That is not a flippant answer. If you know what you are doing any type of speaker can do this.

I do not recommend buying a set of speakers based on the perception that one will magically do this "disappearing" act better than another. If anyone is trying to sell you a speaker that way, run the opposite direction, because they are B.S.ing you or ignorant. :)

Buy the speaker based on your loving the overall characteristics of the sound. Setup and selection of components and cables will take care of the rest. 
BTW, that is not to say the soundstage characteristics of each will be the same. But, the effect of sensing the speakers have "disappeared" happens when they are setup properly. If you don't get that sense, then you likely have not set them up properly. YMMV 
Post removed 
Coherency between drivers matters to avoid image shift of notes that span the crossover region.  Most speakers that get this right will disappear if placed properly with respect to the listening position.  The most impressive demonstration of this for me was with a pair of Harbeth M 40.2.  You could not detect a single note, artifact or sound localized to the speaker.  Every sound came from behind them as if on a 3-D virtual sound stage.  The key is to have lots of room behind the speakers, e.g. 5-6 feet if possible.