I want a streamer

I want a music streamer, don't need a dac. Suggestions please! 
zardozmike
Use your Smartphone or tablet.  No need for expensive special streaming devices.
I’m under the distinct impression streaming is for the same folks that got heavy vested in CDs but wanted the same mediocre sound with even less hassle. 
Iuse this with an iPad. It has a coax output. I run it thru a Accuphase DP-55 DAC in my cd player. Down load the apps and stream Bluetooth. Takes some time. it comes from China

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F6ZP5WF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I personally use a Naim NDX, which is a streamer/DAC.  I only use the streaming portion as I have an MSB Analog DAC.  It works flawlessly, has a great DAC of its own, and IMHO, the free Naim streaming app is superior to Roon is several ways.  First, no Roon fees or Roon core required, so no $120/yr. Second, the Naim app works glitch free, and although it is not as comprehensive as Roon, it provides a lot of nice write-ups on albums. Third, sound quality seems the same.  Fourth, I find it easier to locate the album that I want to listen to than Roon, as the albums are displayed in an alphabetical list by artist, as you have set up in your folder.  Fifth, works like a charm with my server, so no special maneuvers are required, unlike Roon.  Sixth, there is no drain on resources on the computer, unlike Roon, which must be running 24/7 in the background.  So, bottom line, the Naim is an excellent streamer and the control app is excellent!
I use the LUMIN A1 which has the DAC built in but the U1 is just the streamer. I am totally blown away by the sound of my LUMIN.