Acoustic Zen Crescendos- Any Owners Out There?

I recently heard the AZ Crescendos at a dealer and loved their sound. I ordered them soon after that, and they are supposed to ship next week.
I read a lot about people hearing them at CES, RMAF, etc., and loving the sound. But I usually don't see anyone posting on how they sound at home...
Any owners care to share their experience?
As I said, mine are just about on their way, and I'm really looking forward to delivery.
BTW, I am replacing Monitor Audio GS 60's with the Crescendos. What was your prior speaker?
Thanks for any thoughts.
james_edward
Well then...
It seems that I am one of a select few that have gone and ordered the Crescendos, and will have to take great care in reporting on their sound...
To be continued next week- delivery is scheduled for Tuesday.
Looking forward to your report. There's only been one review so far as I know, by Jim Merod in some webzine. He loved them. Would love to hear more opinions and also very much interested in comparisons against other speakers. What else did you compare these to?
I got to hear these speakers a few weeks ago at an audio meet. They were driven by a pair of Tim Rawson build Aleph monos which was driven directly by an Ayon CD-2 with AZ cabling throughout.

They sounded pleasant to me. Gigantic stage, very full bodied but nimble sound, very resolving but somehow they missed a certain magic for me. Speaking with other attendees after the event, it appears I was not alone in this regard.

My speaker budget is a little more than 1/3 of the price they fetch and to me it was a relief that I didn't go home and hate my system. In fact I appreciated what it does more.

I would add that I suspect they'd do significantly better with tube power.

I hope they work well with your gear and room! Congrats on the purchase they are gorgeous.