Soundsmith Progression: MIMC Star > Sussurro Mk II

Hey Folks--the discount now available on the Sussurro Mk II has me considering the jump from the MIMC Star. Has anyone made the leap and/or done a direct comparison in their own system and, if so, how would you characterize the difference in performance? Thanks for your input.
dodgealum
This has probably been the most informative cartridge post I’ve read in a while. Thank you everyone. I currently have a Zephyr mk3 h/o with maybe only 100 hrs (which I enjoy quite a bit) and was on sale and within budget after my recent TT adventure. Short of 20 years of Technics 1200’s and dj carts, I’ve only had a dedicated TT (Isokinetik 1.5) in my man cave for a couple of months and much of this is new territory for me. My McStack has been fed digital previously. I have been half heartedly looking around at an upgrade after a recent purchase of a Pass XP17. Considering something low output because of the versatility of the Pass. I was originally poking around online for more info on a Zephyr MIMC.. then saw Aida’s were on sale. Wasn’t sure if that would be enough of a jump then searched around a bit more and found Sussurru’s on sale (That Sussurro price is almost too good to pass up).. then this thread.. stage 4 analysis paralysis. My wallet is telling me to slow down and wait for the next round of sales. Are there actually large increases in performance between these models or more on the incremental level? Current arm is an OL Onyx, but I have an Audiomods v6 currently ordered.
Based upon your post, I'd say you have already answered your own question.
@slaw , where did you settle on the VTA for the Sussurro? Is the cart body level, or tipped up the rear a bit?
@tonyptony ,

It's a close call with my old eyes but I'd say it's level with a regular weight lp.