Magnepan's new LRS?

A brief blurb in Stereophile online (by Herb Reichert reporting from AXPONA 2019) gave accolades to Magnepan's new LRS. The local authorized dealer is not carrying it for unclear reasons (at least, the decision to not offer that model wasn't explained to me when I asked directly about it). Have any Forum readers had an opportunity to audition these and, if so, what's your opinion?
Thanks,Keith
kacomess
Waiting on my LRS's to arrive. I have 2 amps available, A Sunfire Cinema Grand and an Adcom gfa 555ms. I guess I'll try both but any opinions on which will be better for moderate volumes in a medium size room?
marcs: I can't answer the amplifier question but I'm wondering if you were given an estimated delivery date (range) by Magnepan when you placed the order?
Also...I am currently using older Martin Logan Aerius speakers. How do you think the LRS's will compare?
I ordered a pair on a whim. I like the sound of Maggies when I've heard them. I am looking forward to hearing them in my space. McIntosh MC452 driving them.