What equipment have you bought this year so far ?

I have bought three pieces: Grado RS1 Classic headphones, Burson Audio Soloist headamp/preamp and Purist Audio Aquila power cord. All used. Oh yes, I also have got two sealed Maxell Metal Vertex clank cassette tapes.
inna
A Denon 47F turntable and arm with Audio Technica  92E cartridge for my second system, and a Brown Audio Labs tube headamp for my main system.  Anything else will have to wait for next year.
I live 10 months of the year in Ecuador, and had to leave all of my LPs, CDs, and HiFi in SC. When I returned to Ecuador in Feb. I carried back a Klipsch The Three. I play FLAC off of a hard drive or stream Tidal both through a Dragonfly Red. No where close to my big rig but better than headphones all the time.
(some of these entries give me heart failure!)

I bought a lot of headphone audio stuff in 2018 & thought I was done. But noooooo. The opportunity arose to purchase (gently used)

-- Woo WA22 headphone amp/preamp + entire NOS tube-set
-- Meze Empyrean headphone

These weren't even fully burned in, so I set them up to complete burnin. Then starting ~3 months ago, a disastrous brush w/medicaion side effects pretty skied my tiinnitus, making headphone listing impossible (it's slowly recovering). 

So I barely heard these new toys. Hopefully that will change in next couple weeks.
Oracle Origine turntable.
Fosgate tube headphone amp.
Focal headsets.
Some VanDenHul interconnects.