High Efficiency Speakers Your top 3 or more

Not taking cost or musical preferences into account what are the top 3 high efficiency speakers you've ever heard, overall?
mmike84
Altec A7's, Klipschorns, Klipsch Belles, Klipsch Cornwalls - I have not had the pleasure of hearing the Avantgardes.
I read some forums where the old / vintage school of high efficiency speakers - Klipsch, Tannoy, Altec, JBLs. even Audio Notes are the only way to go. On others like audiogon the newer high eff speakers - horns, Zu, Horning,Coincident, etc. are in a league of their own. I own Zu Druids but somewhat torn about which way to look next - the classics or the moderns...having not heard any of these for myself. Short of listen for myself any experience here that is beyond dogma.
1.Impulse-H1,
2.Living Voice-Air Scout,
3.Aspara Acoustics HL1,
4.Classic Audio T1
5.Oris 150 (KCS)
Funny story - when I had a Trio audition it was so bad I felt compelled to feign death in order to escape. To make the sale convincingly I popped a drug that lowered my heart rate and respiration to almost imperceptible levels - and woke up just as the autopsy was starting!!

But I got out of the rest of that Run DMC album.
Great topic and replies so far (for the most part). Fewer (actually preferably no) personal insults would be even better, but still a great topic.