NAD D3045 vs NAD C268 for KEF LS50 - which amp for greatest synergy with KEF LS50?

The D3045 is $699.99 and the C268 could be gotten for about $630.

C3045 has HDMI port and built-in DAC.  C268 has balanced XLR input but needs external DAC.

I do have an external Xiang Sheng DAC-05A (dual burr brown chips, balanced XLR).

D3045 is more compact, and likely lighter.  I believe it also has a remote.

Damping factor for both appear to be > 300.

I'm trying to determine which would have better synergy with KEF LS50 speakers and can bring the best out of them.

Thanks in advance!
128x128ethanhallbeyer
Be careful pairing LS50 with Class D. Things can get very lean, bright, and analytical quickly.
I dunno, maybe. 

With my LS50's I progressed though an NAD D3020 to a Bluesound Powernode 2, to now an NAD Masters M10. The D3020 could be described as lean. Nothing lean about the M10. Some might say bright, I say it's simply giving smooth extended highs. Analytical, that's detailed to me because I'd be the analytical one rather than the amp.

The benefit is in running it just like the Powernode 2 in having complete control of all my music library, all my streaming (Tidal and now trying Qobuz), my TT, and all with my phone, tablet, or desktop PC app. Having the beautiful little box with it's cool front screen that can be set to show digital music's associated artwork, combinations of artwork and dB scale, or VU meters is cool. While I have only one sub it's got twin outputs and can set the crossover from 40 to 200hz. Much more control too.

As Dirac Live is implemented within the next week, I can fine-tune the response to be exactly what my ears want in my room. It's all the good I loved about the Powernode 2, with everything it was missing and much more detail.
The LS50 perform better with a little more power than the NAD3045 supplies in my experience. I tried them with the 7050D and they were lean and bright.  Additional watts helped them greatly though it was also from a different manufacturer in my system.