Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Robert, I think this can be done but it is not a matter of a simple driver swap. There is an entirely different crossover to accommodate the filters unique to the diamond tweeter. At the same time you could upgrade to the newer BCC drivers that the last generation of the Contriva Diacera used. You need to speak to Tidal about this directly as they would do the work. I can tell you that as good as the Piano Cera was, the Piano Diacera was much better.
Thanks Linkster, I did contact Jörn and know about the hardware. But can you describe what diamond update does for your Piano?
I did own the Avalon Opus (4-way) for 9 years and heard the Eidolon with that amazing diamond tweeters..
Is it a major step forward? I'm very pleased with the Contriva's with the ceramic tweeters and can't imagine that there is a step upwards.
Regards Robert
Robert, speak to Jorn directly on this matter. I know it was a very big step up on the Piano but the Contriva is a 3-way design as ooposed to the 2.5-way Piano.
Maceear, Linkster was able to listen to my Piano Diacera's which helped him determine whether he wanted to go through the cost and hassle of upgrading. You need to do the same.

Upgrading is not cheap, the packing and shipping is a hassle, and it takes 4-5 months to get them back. Make sure you know what you are getting with your own ears before you go through all of that. Even the cost of a plane ticket might be prudent.
Thanks Linkster and Bostonbean for your advice.
I will think it all over.... Let you know what I decide to do. Regards Robert